Posted December 16, 2006on:
Got this survey from another WordPress blog, its all about Christmas..
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? Wrapped
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Both! Colored on some trees inside, white on big tree, white on house and bushes.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope
5. When do you put up your decorations? Officially, on November 21st, but we normally set it up earlier. November 21 is the birthday of my grandmother.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Tiramisu
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? My memory sucks; no specific one!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? What truth? That he lives at the North Pole?
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes.
10. What kind of decorations are on your Christmas Tree? Christmas lights and trees. Christmas curtains and some decorations.
12. Can you ice skate? sometimes on SM Southmall or Mall of Asia
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Memory sucks, again!
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Spending time with my family and seeing the pure happiness on everybody’s face.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Tiramisu and Chocolate Brownies
16 What is your favorite holiday tradition? Simbang Gabi (Christmas Dawn Mass)
17. What tops your tree? This year, a lit-up star
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Give Love on Christmas Day
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yummy? Yuck!