Hello! My name is Lemark, but my friends and students call me Charles. I am currently teaching Araling Panlipunan II (Asian History) in Immaculate Heart of Mary College – Parañaque City.
I was born November 23, 1986 at exactly 10:51 am in San Juan De Dios Hospital – Pasay City. I have 3 legitimate and 4 illegitimate siblings. My parents are separated, and my father have his new family. I was raised by my maternal grandparents.
Me and my siblings (Celine and Janelyn)
I studied in Paco Catholic School (Primary), St. Cyr Academy (Intermediate) , Lycee D’ Regis Marie (High School) and Philippine Normal University (College). I graduated with the degree of Bachelor of Secondary Education, Major in History.
My College Friends and Classmates
OTHER HOBBIES AND ACTIVITIES
Every Saturday, I play badminton with some of my colleagues in school.
When I am at vacation, I make it a point to take pictures and videos to capture those incredible moments.
Also, I am a cinemaniac. I love movies and movie houses. If I can, I watch movies at least once a week (although these past few days, I rarely get to watch new movies).
I am also a teleserye addict. I really love Kapamilya Teleseryes, and I hate those of Kapuso Teledrama or Telefantasya. Aside from local drama, I also love NBC’s Heroes, and currently planning to watch CW’s Traveller.
I read a lot of books, listen to a lot of music, and surf the net and read blogs.
There are a lot of things that I usually day-dream about. However, that doesn’t mean that I dont take my aspirations seriously.
- Enter the Philippine Politics, and become the youngest, most efficient, and most credible Philippine President ever! I would also like to be known as the President who propelled the Philippines into a world power.
- Publish my won book. Actually, I have some ideas, but I cant put them into words. Here are some of the titles: Better Halves, Angels and Demons, and The Clan.
- Launch my own singing, acting or hosting career in the Philippine Showbiz or Hollywood
- Learn how to cook, and invent my own cuisine.
- Inspire my students to become their best. I really love my teaching job, and wouldn’t exchange it with any other profession.
If any of those ambitions came true, I still wouldn’t leave my teaching career as my main profession. It’s like breathing air, you just can’t breath Carbon Dioxide, its always Oxygen you’ll breathe.
Owner and Publisher, How to Blog an Exploding Man?
Moderator, ABS-CBN Interactive Forums
Moderator, Xtreme Guys Talk Forums
Big Winner, Pinoy Big Brother Fantasy Game Season 3
Fifth Big Placer, All Star Pinoy Big Brother Fantasy Game
Administrator, Planet-Threadster Forums